lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

Introduction

As you can read to the right of this post, my name is Elena, I am from the wonder land of Extremadura .
I finished my degree in Social Education in 2007 and since then I have mostly been living abroad and working (voluntarily) in the international cooperation field.
After a year in València doing a master degree, the economic crisis and the lack of opportunities for young people in the peninsula forced me to leave again, so now from my wonderful and loved land I came to the inspiring land of Iceland.
Social educators do not exist everywhere, it is an unknown profession and there is very little information in english about it. For some time now, I have been gathering information and trying to find time to translate it. Now, this site will be the excuse to do so.
Through the posts on this site I will try, creating and/or translating information, to describe what a social educator is and what does he/she do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario